Western Mass Whacker | MassCops

Western Mass Whacker

Discussion in 'Whacker Sightings' started by tf4101, May 2, 2011.

1. tf4101

tf4101 MassCops Member

This Whacker was spotted at the Hanger in Amherst. The car was from Berkshire County. I hope this Whacker's boss doesn't see the pictures on here, as he might be a little far from his jurisdiction and I hear they have very Strict policies.
    Saw this other Whacker at the gas station. His vest was so bright it was difficult to see the word security on his yellow shirt.

2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I've said before that I don't think driving a company car makes one a whacker....this guy may or may not be, but driving a vehile issued to you doesn't make it automatically so.

3. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

I've seen worse. Even though it says Patrol on it It says Security Right under it on the Push bar. I don't see a light bar or a hundred Antennas The logo on the door is simple and generic and does not look like an "official" badge.

4. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

Yeah, this car doesn't strike me as a whacker-mobile. Aside from being a CV, it doesn't look like a cruiser at all.

5. 47turksinajar

47turksinajar MassCops Member

What are we looking for in the picture? :unsure:
    [​IMG]

6. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Hes so tactical 47turks couldnt even see him.

7. GeepNutt

GeepNutt MassCops Member

Must be the new Stealth CV!

8. 47turksinajar

maybe I should zoom in next time ;) haha

I was like that's not even the car... but then I saw the boots

9. 47turksinajar

This is a personal car! :yellowcarded:

10. cj3441

cj3441 MassCops Member

Nice rejection sticker.

11. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Then he's a whacker.

12. Big.G

Big.G In Tactical Mode....

The hanger? Like a clothes hanger??? It's Hangar... You know, that garage thing for planes.

You know who has really good wings too? Wings over Worcester and Wings over Framingham. :shades_smile:

13. celts

celts New Member

14. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

[​IMG]

Ya Ladies, check all this out.
    My Mom let me borrow her convertible so I could pretend I forgot to remove my vest that no one with peripheral vision could ever forget to remove. You know you want it.

15. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

He must have heard ladies love a man in uniform.

16. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Even Canadian Provencal Code Enforcement Officers ?

17. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

FIFY:wink_smile:

18. ARV

ARV New Member

Well that's a hell of a way for me to get an introduction here. I wish you had let me know first so I could have at least put the hat on to made it official. :teeth_smile:

Oh I knew it was on, put it on when I head to work. Though its orange now:wink_smile: The car is mine, but I have been dying to get my hands on one of those surplus crown vic's from the MSP.

NO ONE could love that horrible yellow shirt. But you should have waited a couple months when its cold. They you get to see the oh-so-awesome long sleeve, with sewn on patch and all.

Now, before you all start tearing into me, from what I've seen a "wacker" is a wanna-be cop. I'm "security"...kinda. 95% of the time, I'm not much more than a receiving agent at a warehouse, and sign people in and out. I know my place in the world, and when I have an issue other than "hey you cant park there", I call the PD to handle it. But hey, its a paycheck.

I'll be here now and then if I see something interesting, so give me the benefit of the doubt and/or go over to NES where I post a fair amount. If you see me around, feel free to say hi.

If you do say hi, please...dont hit on me :redcarded: haha

19. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

20. ARV

ARV New Member

haha Tough Crowd

21. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

This has potential to turn to gold.

22. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps platinum !

23. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Would anyone care for some refreshments?

View attachment 2890

24. ShmitDiesel

ShmitDiesel Radio

25. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

Is this a MC first with a whacker ID'ing themself here?

26. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

Could be MC gold but I think that your sig is the real MC gold