Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard that West Bridgewater is hiring 4 or 6 reserve officers.. Anyone heard anything on this or know anything about the Department? I hear good things...

·
Subscribing Member
4,370 Posts
Good PD, but all the reserves are hired off the civil service list as permanent-intermitent officers.

·
Registered
354 Posts
They hire PI's only and they are like reserves unitl a full time slot opens. They do cruiser shifts and details and they are hired off civil circus!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Go to www.wbpd.com They are a good small department. Alot of Traffic stops being off of 24 and 495 plus 106 and 28 is easy access for Crackton. Very clickie either you fit in or dont'... It keeps its small town secrets well hid... But great department overall...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not on the CS list in that twon so I guess it is a mute point. Thanks to all for answering though! I will keep my search going.

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
I am not on the CS list in that twon so I guess it is a mute point. Thanks to all for answering though! I will keep my search going.
Is it a mute point...like silent, or a moot point, meaning..."of little to no practical value or meaning?" :pint:+:pint:= :rofl:

Sorry...im a little tired...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts