Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any info on Wentworth PD? I have heard good things, they just posted for an opening and was thinking of applying.

·
Subscribing Member
275 Posts
Apply. They have Nice pay, equipment, and they send you to SSPO. All is good except for diplomatic immunity that students have, but that's the same with every college.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I heard they are in a pretty busy area as well. I'm gonna put my stuff together this weekend and send it in.

·
Subscribing Member
275 Posts
kmf294";p="65186 said:
Channy1984";p="65086 said:
Apply. They have Nice pay, equipment, and they send you to SSPO. All is good except for diplomatic immunity that students have, but that's the same with every college.
I dont know of any "diplomatic immunity" that students enjoy at Wentworth and I worked there as a Sgt. for almost 3 years. We could and did arrest students on a regular basis. Of course you would use a little extra discretion for minor offenses and let the campus judiciary handle that, but this was more of a tool than anything else.

As far as applying to Wentworth, definately do it. It is a great job and you will gain some awesome experience. The money is fantastic too, better than most places. The department is very progressive and has gotten some great new equipment in the last 5 years. Good luck!
Oh, in any case disregard what I said except for the part saying to apply. \:D/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have an interview next week. Anything i should know about the department before then? Any help would be appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Hey Doubletap, I hope you fair better than I. I had my interview last week. Talk about stressful, they really hammer you on their boards! Good luck, sounds like a great gig$

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Molson";p="66349 said:
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Hey Doubletap, I hope you fair better than I. I had my interview last week. Talk about stressful, they really hammer you on their boards! Good luck, sounds like a great gig$
What type of questions did they ask? Type of interview? Any info would help I am due in this week. I hear the $$ is good that is all I know :D !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.