Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Great Dept :!: :!: :!:

Very High Speed 8) . They are always looking for motivated go getters. Good Pay+beni's. Good equipment + cruisers.. Plenty of action too. 8) With Rte 9 135 16 running through the town good chance at some good Chapter 90. They also have 3 colleges in town which they get called to sometimes to help the campus dept's. Over all if you are thinking of a lateral go for it.

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
:L:

Once again, Commissioner Car-1 is right up to date with all of the most recent posts here on MassCops. This topic hasn't been touched in almost a year.......I think the Commish is bucking for a promotion from Cadet to Rookie and is trying to post as much as possible. What a Go-Getter!!!

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Is that why thery are always tsking laterals? Must be a reason if its so good that they I see they have a ad for lats every so often. Unless they are having a ton of retirements.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I forgot that you "sgts and lt's" know EVERYTHING.

High turn over rate because people don't like dealing with the snobs over there.

....and a lot of posts that interest me here are old. Just because becoming a sergeant is a limit of your life, it isn't necessarily mine - so lay off.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Commissioner Car-1";p="59197 said:

High turn over rate because people don't like dealing with the snobs over there.

....and a lot of posts that interest me here are old. Just because becoming a sergeant is a limit of your life, it isn't necessarily mine - so lay off.

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
Commissioner Car-1";p="59197 said:

Well, I will be the first to admit that I do not know everything, I just try to stay CURRENT with the topics on this site and not waste time needlessly responding to posts from ALMOST A YEAR AGO!!

Don't worry, it's OK if you can't keep up....maybe all of us here at MassCops will tkae a break and let you get up to speed. Let's see you are on April 2004 and we are in March 2005, let's suspend all activity until the Commish is ready, OK?

·
Registered
27 Posts
How about we just delete any old posts - God forbid any newbie come on and read or post on them.

Shame on me for thinking there were some professionals on these forums. :roll:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am a civ dispatcher for wellesley. it is a high speed dept with a lot of quality officers. I am looking to become a full time officer some day. I am a vet with the reserve academy but I am not a resident. I bet I will end up out of sate. Any one from a civil dept with the academy should look at wellesley. Lots of ot and details too.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Is it true that a person has a good chance of getting hired in Wellesley from out of town list due to the fact they don't hire many residents.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wellesley Massachusetts

Median household income: $113,686 (year 2000)
Median house value: $548,100 (year 2000)

Thats a lot of details if you want to live there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Now when you say that Wellesley PD is a "high speed" department? what does that exactly mean? Lots of action or good technology? Be careful with the term "high speed."

I grew up next to Wellesley and I don't see them as "high speed." But it maybe a good department. I am sure that they are.

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
Commissioner Car-1";p="59275 said:
How about we just delete any old posts - God forbid any newbie come on and read or post on them.

Shame on me for thinking there were some professionals on these forums. :roll:
There is nothing wrong with reading old posts and commenting on them when you have something relevant to add. I am pretty sure that I can speak for many when I say that we really didn't need to know that you think Wellesley PD is a great department. I know that we can all sleep better knowing that little nugget of info, it really stirred up discussion on that post.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.