Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody on the job at Wellesley College or Wellesley PD that can entertain a few questions about the campus for me?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody knows nothing about the place? Bet if I wispered something about Ch 90 you guys would be all over me!

·
Subscribing Member
1,004 Posts
Nobody knows nothing about the place? Bet if I wispered something about Ch 90 you guys would be all over me!
Why are you getting so touchy toward the MC masses ? Your OP was specifically directed to those on the job at Wellesley and Wellesley College PD. That's a pretty small pool. And you never even posed the questions that you wanted "entertained."

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I no longer feel lonely and unwanted! The k12lette has been invited to interview for admission, I'm looking for a cop's eye view of the place.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not sweating them, The admissions director who met us for the campus visit retired as the CO of a combat engineer battalion. That made a positive impression at least.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I actually think it's not an entirely a women's college anymore, though I hear that the men who are enrolled there may as well be women.

If you really need it, PM me your contact information, and I will pass it to a Sgt. At Wellesley college. I do believe that it is a very safe community overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
PS, please tell me she is getting a scholarship. ThAt place carries a hefty price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,774 Posts
Assistant Professor of Women and Gender Studies Sima Shakhsari agreed that the term "queer" is more appropriate for a broader spectrum of students.
"There are a lot of students who may not consider themselves to be '*****.' We have a lot of trans- students here. We have students who are bi-," she said. "'Queer' is a politics. It's not contingent on who you sleep with."

Sooooo....Why not call them ALL students. And why not call it the "Student Ball"?
BTW, I drive by there frequently as it's in my patrol area. Those students are the ONLY nice peolple in Wellesley, lemme tell ya! As pedestrians they are thoughtful, safe and wave alot. I can't tell you how many scowls I get from the Beemer, Mercedes, Range Rover, Jag crowd as they cut me off all over town.

Reactions: 263FPD

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Zombie Thread! BTW Mrs K12 and myself have decided to send the youngun' here. Thay made the best offer out of all the schools she applied for!

·
5,985 Posts
Zombie Thread! BTW Mrs K12 and myself have decided to send the youngun' here. Thay made the best offer out of all the schools she applied for!
My wife is from Wellesley and my in-laws still live there. Affluent community with many places for your daughter to shop and eat within walking distance from campus. The only thing I know about the Wellesley College PD is that a couple of years ago their chief had her unmarked cruiser stolen from her driveway with a Ton of equipment and a few badges in it.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Congrats k12! Please pick up your mandatory Subaru wagon with Obama bumper sticker, Birkenstocks, hemp sweater and b/o smell at the lobby.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts