Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! sign me up!

Excerpt from Brockton Enterprise

Brockton Lt. Charles Lincoln retired from from the Brockton force Jan. 15th and from his full-time job of three years as Security Director at the Plymouth County Jail on Jan 23rd, combining the two salaries to get the $130,000 pension for the rest of his life.

:shock:

What do you kids think of this one?
:roll:
p.s. Yes he held both position concurrently.

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
I thought that was called double dipping the state retirement.???
It still doesn't beat the 5ft 5in midget from U/ass who will receive about a million for stepping down and 300,000 annually for doing jack shit which also included living expenses. This shows an abuse to the system. Its funny the state bitched and moaned about funding a new contract to state employees but this double dipping is ok :evil: :F: :DP: :2c:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
State retirement? One is city and the other is county. Maybe not the right thing but I don't think it's the state retirement system.

Reminds me of a Mansfield Chief (Earls) was chief and head of security for then Great Woods Performing Arts Center. Got a hefty annual salary from both, until his highly publicized departure from both.

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
Hats off to this guy. Either he was a real good worker or a better scam artist :shock:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The article stated the City of Brockton will tansfer like $60,000+ per year into the Plymouth County Ret. fund. As for the Brockton P.D. he took off 170 days from work in his last year. It was unused comp and sick time.
Nothing illegal at all, just another example of POLITICAL advantage through a Sheriff's office.
:-k

·
Registered
884 Posts
=D> I'm glad for him, he saw a loop hole in the system and took advantage of it. Hopefully he won't be one of those poor bastards who kick the bucket a few years after retirement.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Gil said:
Reminds me of a Mansfield Chief (Earls) was chief and head of security for then Great Woods Performing Arts Center. Got a hefty annual salary from both, until his highly publicized departure from both.
Yeah...We're not allowed to mention the "E" word around these parts anymore! :-$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.