Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Here comes the Wee-Woo man
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

What does everyone think? I've been seeing problems pop up with all these vax mandates, and I think these mandates will screw public safety staffing numbers for a long time.

· Super Moderator
6,781 Posts
I think it's good, the problems that will come from a lack of cops will cause people to change their attitude.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: USAF286 and KPD54

· Registered
2,290 Posts
For those of you who refuse to get vaccinated: I hope you get sick, your families get sick, and you finally realize too late what self centered arrogant fools you are.
640 Cops already dead. Preventable.
Dick comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Super Moderator
6,781 Posts
Yes, if you don't take the experimental shot that doesn't work as well as advertised, you deserve whatever fate happens to you. And if you do take the shot that doesn't work, and it doesn't work, it's normal to blame the people who haven't taken the shot for your shot not working. . There are true believers in Kool aid drinkers in every group

· Super Moderator
6,781 Posts
Lack of physical fitness, and refusal to seek training other than what's provided will continue to kill more cops every year than the Kung Flu.

· Registered
616 Posts
For those of you who refuse to get vaccinated: I hope you get sick, your families get sick, and you finally realize too late what self centered arrogant fools you are.
640 Cops already dead. Preventable.
Go fuck yourself.

Is that clear enough?

I had COVID last year, I’ve had cases of the flu that were FAR worse, and I’ll rely on my natural antibodies over unproven, untested “vaccines”.

The fact that you wish illness and death on innocent people, who want nothing more than to be left alone by the government, truly displays what a contemptible piece of shit you are.

Have you heard of Sergeant Elvin Morales of the Massachusetts State Police? He didn’t want the vaccine, but felt like he had to take it, because he needed to provide for his family.

He’s now in critical condition, near death, from a violent reaction to the vaccine.

You don’t give a shit, though, right? It’s more important to you that people fall in line with the Covid Vaccine Cult, am I correct?

BTW, Colin Powell died yesterday, allegedly from Covid, yet fully vaccinated.

Once again, go fuck yourself in every way possible.

· Registered
1,667 Posts
Too bad you don’t understand HOW vaccines work. Perhaps if you actually READ something instead of beating off to BS MSM stories, you might figure it out.

I WORKED a Covid ACS on AD dumbass. So go fuck YOUSELF. People WILL die. Why the fuck be part of the problem by demanding “yor’Murican Rights”, over everyone else? So yeah, there can be a reaction to ANY vaccine. Do we throw them all out? No. We go on.

You, on the other hand, can drink some bleach and pop imervectin, since that’s about your educational level.

So take your selfish attitude and GFY. You ARE the problem.

Colin had CANCER which depressed his immune system. Guess that FACT doesn’t meet your agenda though. Keep spreading myths though, OFFICER, makes me wonder how professional you really are…

· Here comes the Wee-Woo man
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Too bad you don’t understand HOW vaccines work. Perhaps if you actually READ something instead of beating off to BS MSM stories, you might figure it out.

I WORKED a Covid ACS on AD dumbass. So go fuck YOUSELF. People WILL die. Why the fuck be part of the problem by demanding “yor’Murican Rights”, over everyone else? So yeah, there can be a reaction to ANY vaccine. Do we throw them all out? No. We go on.

You, on the other hand, can drink some bleach and pop imervectin, since that’s about your educational level.

Colin had CANCER which depressed his immune system. Guess that FACT doesn’t meet your agenda though. Keep spreading myths though, OFFICER, makes me wonder how professional you really are…
Hey buddy, roll it back. No point in screaming on the internet. You certainly didn’t convince me(or anyone else) to get the vax with your temper tantrum.

· Semper Occultus
238 Posts

You sound like a pussy.

· Registered
2,424 Posts
What is the point of the vaccine if those that have the vaccine can still carry the virus?

If the vaccine simply only helps those that have had the shot, rather than creating immunity, then why are we bothering with the mask mandates, vax mandates, etc etc.

If a vaccinated person can transmit the disease just as easily as an unvaccinated person, and then this is just silliness at this point.

I keep saying those that want the shot have had ample opportunity, those that don’t, well they know the risk (which is extremely low)…

Why is this even still a thing?

For the record I’m vaccinated - my daughter and wife had Covid. Got flu like symptoms and recovered just fine after a couple days. They too are now vaccinated.

Why did I get the shot? Well… frankly my fat kid mentality desired to attend buffets on cruise ships and outweighed any negative potential from the shot.

On the plus side if I start growing a third arm out of my chest, it’s just one more Buffalo wing I can hold on to as I load my plate up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.