Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

June 01--A 16-year veteran of the Washington State Patrol who was once named Trooper of the Year died Friday evening after a collision in Skagit County in which he was thrown from his motorcycle.
Sean O'Connell was on duty as a motorcycle officer in Conway, south of Mount Vernon, when he was struck by a box truck and thrown from his cycle, according to a WSP spokesman, Trooper Mark Francis.
O'Connell suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to Skagit Valley Hospital, where colleagues and WSP Chief John Batiste gathered.

Read More... http://www.officer.com/news/1095271...wn&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CPS130601006

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
"the driver of the truck, a 49-year-old Mount Vernon man, did not show signs of intoxication and voluntarily agreed to a blood draw."

Who cares if he wasn't drinking ? charge the truck operator with vehicular homicide, negligent operation, anything please !

R.I.P. Trooper

·
5,986 Posts
"the driver of the truck, a 49-year-old Mount Vernon man, did not show signs of intoxication and voluntarily agreed to a blood draw."

Who cares if he wasn't drinking ? charge the truck operator with vehicular homicide, negligent operation, anything please !

R.I.P. Trooper
Damn right... His lawyer will pull the "my client is a victim too" bullshit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.