Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
screw you...
2,692 Posts
Sure, you can;

1. Commit a felony, then an officer will sign you up for the team by applying for an arrest warrant..
2. Default at your arraignment/court date thereby achieving a position on the "elite special team"; the default warrant team...

Good luck with your endeavor's in joining the team...

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Don't mind these guys. they're feisty this time of year. Actually all times of year.

IF you get accepted at the Academy, and IF you successfully complete the course of study, and IF you graduate, and IF you complete the break-in and probationary period at a State Police barracks (probably out in the Berkshires), and IF you prove yourself as a competent and diligent Trooper for at least 5 years or so, THEN you may be able to apply for consideration for assignment to a Fugitive Unit.

Hope that answers your question.
Thats way to many IF's Wolfman, is there anyway to skip that hard stuff and go straight to the cool shit?

G

·
Thats way to many IF's Wolfman, is there anyway to skip that hard stuff and go straight to the cool shit?
1. Donate to your local sheriff.

2. Donate some more.

2.5 Order all of your cool gear from privateofficer.com

3. Donate just a little bit harder...

WIN!

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Nice...I actually clicked on the link ready to fight crime...instead I ended up with a big hair 80s flashback...thanks..

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Some one beat me too it!

Those guys rocked. I loved that older metal music or whatever it is. That stuff is awesome.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
A friend of mine sat around one night on the overnight and named all the awesome hairbands..there was a shitload....we must have named 80.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts