Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does a written warning show up on your driver history or affect your SDIP point value?

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
"they" say 6 warnings in a year = suspension, just as 3-CMVI's do.

That being said, I've never seen a warning on a driver's history. Last I heard, they're just being sent to a warehouse in Randolph to collect dust. So, who tallies them? I dont know.

I have seen a district-court hearing request sheet that has one violation with a fine, and the other with 0$ becasue the trooper wrote "warning" on that violation. Not sure if the specific violation would end up on someone's History since it clearly was entered into some computer somewhere.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didnt think they affected your SDIP(Scam of the centuery :roll: ) but I wasnt sure about your driver history.

I was comeing home from a rescue/ems detail last night and I was in my fathers vehicle as mine burried in the driveway. I was wondering to my self who this guy was tailgateing (low profile car) me. I'm about 1/4 mile from my house when I got blue lighted. Im like WTF and looked at my speed and I was 5 under.
So I kept my hands visable, yes sir no sir. Officer asks for lic/reg and says my reg was expiered ( 90- 9),shines the light on the dept. logo on my shirt and goes back to the car. Comes back with a warning and says get it taken care of torrmorrow.

DOHHHHH!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
1,334 Posts
I have started to see warnings on the KQ, they started entering them about 6 months ago. Also whenever the driving record is requested is noted on their too. Makes for some very long KQ's for those that already have the 10 page history gigs.

And get that vehicle registered STM! The assement schedule for 90/9 has one of the best options for a deserving operator, and I say deserving because it could turn into a disorderly very quick. Option for a $1000 gig for the second offense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.