Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WAREHAM - Wareham police are warning people about a man impersonating an officer who struck a woman with a flashlight after pulling her over.
Police say the woman reported that she was pulled over Saturday night by a dark-colored SUV or pickup truck that had a blue flashing light on the dashboard visible through the windshield.
The man told the woman she had a broken tail light, then asked for her license and told her to step out of her car.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/01/wareham_police_warn_fake_officer

G

·
One more reason why I've told my wife that if she is stopped by an "unmarked cruiser", to roll down the window an inch or so, and request a marked cruiser. If the "cop" refuses that request, or tries to open the door, I've told her to drive away, put her hazard lights on, and call 911.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Don't impose your fantasy on the rest of us. :cool:
That's called "projecting" frank. And BTW, stop pm'ing me about leather codpieces and assless chaps.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Sniper and USMPCMP5811 told me you were the go-to guy for assless chaps.
Only the finest, buttery smooth leather gets used in each set I make.

Reactions: USMCMP5811
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.