Wanted: Motorola HT1000 Battery Clips | MassCops

Wanted: Motorola HT1000 Battery Clips

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by New Hire, Sep 16, 2006.

1. New Hire

New Hire MassCops Member

Does anyone have a lead on where I could grab a couple of these? Everyone at the court house seems to feel as though finding them is like trying to find buried treasure...

They've gotta be out there SOMEWHERE. Thanks in advance!

(should look like this)

2. Mortal knight

Mortal knight Subscribing Member

I think I got one or two in my closet. I take them off so the radio can fit in my holster and never replace em later

3. zebra3

zebra3 New Member

I don't know if you can buy them or not, but you should try to find out who is the department radio supplier or repair shop is, they usually have extras or can order you one. Our department uses Allcomm out of Revere. I have two because the last couple of times we received a new radio I asked for one.

4. New Hire

New Hire MassCops Member

If they look like the clips I have pictured above and you want to get rid of them, please let me know...

Thanks!

5. Philly

Philly MassCops Member

Check Ebay. I saw them there in the past.

6. New Hire

New Hire MassCops Member

shoot..I never thought of that...especially with all the eBaying I do...

Thanks!

7. ALLCOMM

ALLCOMM MassCops Member

We have them, PM me with how many you want and I can give you a price. If your local we can drop them off or ship them if you pay with a credit card.

8. New Hire

New Hire MassCops Member

ALLCOMM,

Thanks for the heads-up. I've managed to track down a couple over the last few days but I'll DEFINITELY keep you in mind for future purchases...

Thanks!