Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A LONG time ago, I saw info on here as to where you could purchase those nice laminated books that have the CMR numbers and fines listed for traffic violations. I know there were some dispatchers who had made them at one point but I thought there was a retail site somewhere in Quincy that you could pick them up. Any help would e greatly appreciated. Thanks. Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BlackOps";p="61154 said:
Are you referring to the one that a MSP dispatcher makes?????
I'm not sure. The one my buddy has is light blue and ALL the pages are laminated, but it is several years old. His is also full pages(8.5X11). The ones I have seen in the supply stores are "pocket" guides and only the outside cover is laminated. Thanks for replying BO

·
Registered
75 Posts
Attorney Scheft makes a crusier Motor Vehicle Law book that is smaller and covers CMR's fines and just about anything else you could think of.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think what you're talking about is the laminated quick reference M/V Law guide made by a MSP B-6 dispatcher. It has an offense description, statute/CMR, fine, and arrest yes/no. There are color codes for arrest by felony, arrestable by statute, criminal but no right of arrest, and civil. There are no quick descriptions of the laws though, so it doesn't help if you want to lookup a definition, but it's durable and helpful. Here is the info about ordering that mine has on it:

M. Barstow
PO Box 417
Hatfield, MA 01038
[email protected]

·
Subscribing Member
312 Posts
Does anyone know a M/V guide that can be down loaded to a PDA? I checked Gould but they do not have one for MA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts