Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Since you live in the Lowell area go to Frank and Tinys Gun store in Tyngsboro. He has a USED Beretta Model 96 40S&W for $500.00 it has nite sites and one TEN round Magazine. If you need any more info email me. Good Luck!!

·
MassCops Member
81 Posts
I have one, with 2, 10 round mags and the plastic carrying case. I bought it brand new a few years ago and only put 10 rounds through it. It still looks brand new and its a great shooting gun. I just realized I still had it, colecting dust in my safe. I paid $950.00 for it, and never really though about selling it, but i guess if the price is right, anyone will sell anything.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Also check out Four Seasons Guns In Woburn or A&G Guns in Lowell. You can can get a new Beretta 96, Now do you want it in DA(Double Action Only) or the standard Double/ Single action.

Check out www.fsguns.com or AGGUNS.com

Good Luck

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Double action is good, I guess. I would prefer to have brand new, however due to cost I would consider used as long as it has been maintained, and not abused. Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry I simply can't afford $900 for a used gun, I can get a brand new one for like $500 easily.

·
MassCops Member
81 Posts
Then be my guest, im not going to sell it any cheaper than that when i spent $950 on it myself and it only had 10 rounds put through it....sorry.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 96FS 40 cal with 3-10 rnds mags. if you are still interested I'd make a deal with you. Still have all the original paperwork and the weapons has been well maintained. Bought it new a few years back.

Let me know
[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts