Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a good used 9mm or 40cal. please let me know if you got anything you want to sell. pictures are great too! thanks alot.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
What kind of 9mm or .40 caliber?

EASTCOASTCOP said:
Im looking for a good used 9mm or 40cal. please let me know if you got anything you want to sell. pictures are great too! thanks alot.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IM looking for something reliable like a sig or a glock but im open to anything like smith and wesson springfield or what ever. let me know what you got, all the gun shops i have been to have had nothing worth buying

·
Registered
456 Posts
Four Seasons in Woburn always has lots of used and/or refurb Glocks for sale. Usually prices start at $399 there (in case you aren't LE and can't buy new with hi-caps).

Check out www.fsguns.com for starters . . . but stuff comes in and goes out faster than Carl can keep the website updated.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Yeah Intertate and us are going to be the cheapest in MA and most locations east for the Glocks and the SIG's...since we are focusing more and more on the department level bids and federal/military sales...I have no problem sending individual officer purchases to them.
New Glocks are like $375 or so and then $29 shipping. Fax over the ID, give a credit card number and away you go....I deal with Rich x113...you may deal with someone else.
The options include having the gun go to your department or the gun go to an FFL...your choice.
Give them a ring.
Now if you need a demo on a machine gun, patrol rifles, or large department sales...I can only ask nicely that you give us a try as well :)

Link to the individual officer program
http://www.interstatearms.com/officers.html
Some forms that help...
http://www.cqbarms.com/les.html

JoninNH said:
Thats a nice site!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts