Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 33 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Update on Reserve Academy held at Waltham PD

Great time guys... so glad to have met you all! Good luck in all your endevours... we'll have to plan some sort of reunion... Mad Raven anyone? :t:

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

That's a negative MK. I'd say give it at least another two weeks! :roll: Our info probably sat on someone's desk for at least three days before it was sent out, if it has even gone out yet! :-({|= :-D Good luck!

BTW... Has anyone who took the civi service exam, received their scores yet?! :?

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Hey Dungie and Tomahawk..

Yeah, I was the only one amongst all the teeny boppers...I was less than thrilled to stay around and wait for you guys :(...but I wish I had seen ya! Did landing stip or anyone else show??? hehe 8) :wink:

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
opps.....I guess we committed a 'party foul'! I think it would be fun to plan something... maybe in the middle of all the driving distances so we can have as many people come as possible. I'm sure between all of us (those who have gone out before) we have enough cell phone numbers of the others. Good luck if you're taking the exam in Norton... I am 8) :wink:

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks MV...ya know how to return a phone call? [-X ;) :)

Sorry tomahawk...well gee if ya saw me across the room, why didn't you wave or something?! I was tryin to get your attention! =; :)

I received my certificate too, but they spelled my name wrong...apparently my name is now 'Alan' in the world of the MCJTC. Guess I'll be giving them a call for a new one :( .

1 - 7 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.