Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
By watching that it seems to me that they're doing alot of eating at the waffle house not just working. I love the way she takes a drag of the butt before walking down the "aisle"

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Oh my. That's alot of Whiskey Tango. They all look like 7 pounds of $#!+ stuffed into a 5 pound bag. Jerry Springer material if I ever saw some.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Good times in Georgia!!

Redefines *******.

You might be a ******* if.... you get married at Waffle House.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Give 'em credit for getting married at least? Bare arms should be outlawed for everybody but Eva Longoria.
Those are some serious "Bingo wings" that bride has! That wedding was hillbilly deluxe.

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
Well, looks like they had waffles instead of wedding cake.

Even better is that it looks like the groom is puking waffles in one shot.

In the next shot, the bride has batter all over her forehead...

Hmm.

Other than that - the bride says that the groom had to work...how about calling in sick for your wedding, or better - requesting the time off? Duhh...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
By watching that it seems to me that they're doing alot of eating at the waffle house not just working. I love the way she takes a drag of the butt before walking down the "aisle"
That's exactly what I was going to say.
I just re-newed at the 11yr mark. It was the same place I was married the first time, but next time it will be at McDonalds....because it is so much a part of my life!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts