Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Am I the only one in the dark about this thread?? :?

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some more info:
The raid was on Friday, the DNA was taken on Saturday...
It seems there is a custody dispute brewing over MJ's kids. I think we are going to find out at some point if MJ is actually the father...

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Sheriff's investigators took a DNA sample from Michael Jackson this weekend in connection with child molestation charges against the pop star, according to a source familiar with the case.

Jackson, who was not home when they arrived, returned to the ranch to meet with the investigators and offered the sample. The meeting had been arranged by Jackson's defense lawyers, and Jackson cooperated fully, the source said.

Saturday's events came a day after sheriff's investigators conducted a surprise raid on the singer's ranch in connection with the charges he faces.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/12/05/michael.jackson/index.html

G

·
DNA? In rape cases biological evidence has to be refrigerated and submitted to the lab quickly, because it deteriorates rapidly, particularly evidence that is to be typed, blood, semen, saliva. I don't see how they have a specimen for comparison from these people as it occured years ago. :?

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll give you what I know...
1. There was DNA taken years ago and "printed" for ANOTHER case that never made it to court.
2. That the "wife" of MJ that had his kids is now contesting his custody of the children as they are "not his".
3. If the children are not his and he sleeps with them, the concern is is there more abuse?

DNA? In rape cases biological evidence has to be refrigerated and submitted to the lab quickly, because it deteriorates rapidly, particularly evidence that is to be typed, blood, semen, saliva. I don't see how they have a specimen for comparison from these people as it occured years ago. :?

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I mean like sleep as in nighty night...not sleep as in have sex.
lots of kids end up in their parents bed during a thunder storm, because theya re sick, etc...

1. There was DNA taken years ago and "printed" for ANOTHER case that never made it to court.
2. That the "wife" of MJ that had his kids is now contesting his custody of the children as they are "not his".
3. If the children are not his and he sleeps with them, the concern is is there more abuse?

in reguards to #3, weather or not they are his children, if he sleeps with them, it is still child/sexual abuse.

either way, this sick bastard need to get the needle..................

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm all for it...the guy bought his way out twice for this kind of stuff...

No I mean like sleep as in nighty night...not sleep as in have sex.
lots of kids end up in their parents bed during a thunder storm, because theya re sick, etc...

in reguards to #3, weather or not they are his children, if he sleeps with them, it is still child/sexual abuse.

either way, this sick bastard need to get the needle..................
SOT II,

Ok, I misunderstood you, I appoligise. Either way I still think he needs the needle....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.