Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Subscribing Member
6,704 Posts
Thanks for pressing my detonation button.

ANY organized group of people who emulate CRIMINALS (those who wear "colors" under the guise of being a motorcycle club) are no better than the criminals they emulate.

It's absolutely pathetic.....what would be the general opinion here if the Hells Angels or Outlaws started driving tinted-out Crown Vics or gathered after midnight wearing pants with a blue stripe down the outseam to drink beers? They would be rightly ridiculed and laughed at, which is what I suspect is exactly what the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Bandidos, etc., are doing when they see the clueless cops emulating them with groups like the Iron Pigs, the Gunfighters, etc,

Yes, your appearance and what you do in your off-duty time DOES matter, and it's fair game for defense counsel.

Good luck.
been a member of the Blue Knights for 20 years. the original members picked a light blue color vest to separate them from the black outlaw type.

it's a great club and have meet people from all over the states and Europe.

i personally don't wear a vest for the above mentioned reasons, but i've met everything from constables to NYPD to FBI agents wearing the BK vest so to each their own :cool:

· Registered
2 Posts
There was a "Vietnam Vets USA MC" member wearing full colors in Quincy recently. I know of "Outlaws" who have hung out in Quincy quite recently as well (wearing full colors). I believe that the Vietnam Vets are "1 %ers" (not positive). I also have heard that they are quite friendly with the Hells Angels. I believe an Outlaw shot a Vietnam Vet MC member up in Portland ME a few years back. Anyone here know much about the Vietnam Vets MC? A GOOGLE search resulted in the Hells Angels alleged link and one article seemed to link the Viet Vets with illegal activity (94C dealing etc)........ Just curious if anyone on here knows anything about them.......
Your an idiot. All of that you just said is Bullshit.

· Registered
2 Posts
I knew it was an old thread but you'reincorrect assumption needed to be set straight. I'm am in that club and you're assumptions are incorrect. No we are not a 1%'er. We aren't a bitch club for any 1%'er club. You I believe are the closet wannabee sir.

· Registered
2,290 Posts
I knew it was an old thread but you'reincorrect assumption needed to be set straight. I'm am in that club and you're assumptions are incorrect. No we are not a 1%'er. We aren't a bitch club for any 1%'er club. You I believe are the closet wannabee sir.
Almost got it….In this context it would be “your” not “you’re.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
616 Posts
I’m the wanna-be?

I’m not the one playing dress-up to try to look like I’m in one of the biggest organized crime rings in the country.

· Registered
1,667 Posts
Bunch of Glory Hole Thugs running around in faux leather spouting “You weren’t THERE, Man” and talking BS. FO.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts