Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a "Vietnam Vets USA MC" member wearing full colors in Quincy recently. I know of "Outlaws" who have hung out in Quincy quite recently as well (wearing full colors). I believe that the Vietnam Vets are "1 %ers" (not positive). I also have heard that they are quite friendly with the Hells Angels. I believe an Outlaw shot a Vietnam Vet MC member up in Portland ME a few years back. Anyone here know much about the Vietnam Vets MC? A GOOGLE search resulted in the Hells Angels alleged link and one article seemed to link the Viet Vets with illegal activity (94C dealing etc)........ Just curious if anyone on here knows anything about them.......

· Needs more complaints
4,296 Posts
There was a "Vietnam Vets USA MC" member wearing full colors in Quincy recently. I know of "Outlaws" who have hung out in Quincy quite recently as well (wearing full colors). I believe that the Vietnam Vets are "1 %ers" (not positive). I also have heard that they are quite friendly with the Hells Angels. I believe an Outlaw shot a Vietnam Vet MC member up in Portland ME a few years back. Anyone here know much about the Vietnam Vets MC? A GOOGLE search resulted in the Hells Angels alleged link and one article seemed to link the Viet Vets with illegal activity (94C dealing etc)........ Just curious if anyone on here knows anything about them.......
Yes, all of the above.

· MassCops Angel
121,617 Posts
Around 2001 when the group was started it was like the Blue Knights and Red Knights.
I know at one time it was listed as a gang on the MA list and it was removed as unfounded.
What it is today and if it has changed for the worst I have no idea, the person to ask is LA Copper.

· Registered
428 Posts
Disclaimer: I do not deal with outlaw motorcycle gangs regularly, nor have I ever personally handled a case involving one of their members.

I did take a class on this fairly recently. From what I recall, the "flash and rocker" style of patch setup ("colors" or "cut") indicates the gang is either an HA affiliate, or at least is operating with the blessing of the HA. That is, an insignia consisting of a top and bottom rocker, center flash, and "MC" tab offset to the side.

There are meetings that take place where the Sergeant-At-Arms of the prospective HA affiliate meets with the local HA on their turf, seeking permission to fly colors of that style. The new group then needs to keep up it's status with the HA, sometimes with monetary donations, doing security at HA events, etc.

· Registered
10 Posts
I was by the south bay house of corrections a few months ago at a red light. all of a sudden a biker pulls up to my car and tells me "im a fuckng punk and he's going to kick my ass".all i could do was roll up my window and laugh. he pulled by and he's wearing full colors, i had no idea when he was yelling at me.

· Subscribing Member
6,704 Posts
basically what KW said.

it did start out as a riding club for vets, but have heard the rumors of gang affiliation.

rockers are popular with allot of clubs, but it's the little "MC" patch i believe that gets you in trouble with the 1% types.

the age of Viet Nam vets is the same as most H/A's so it's easy to see why these old guys would hang out together :cool:

· Registered
950 Posts
IIRC MA DOC listed them in the STG. I remember one of them lived on the next street over from me amd there seemed to always be problems over there.

G

·
Thanks for pressing my detonation button.

ANY organized group of people who emulate CRIMINALS (those who wear "colors" under the guise of being a motorcycle club) are no better than the criminals they emulate.

It's absolutely pathetic.....what would be the general opinion here if the Hells Angels or Outlaws started driving tinted-out Crown Vics or gathered after midnight wearing pants with a blue stripe down the outseam to drink beers? They would be rightly ridiculed and laughed at, which is what I suspect is exactly what the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Bandidos, etc., are doing when they see the clueless cops emulating them with groups like the Iron Pigs, the Gunfighters, etc,

Yes, your appearance and what you do in your off-duty time DOES matter, and it's fair game for defense counsel.

Good luck.

· Registered
428 Posts
As my first post said, YES, to the OP. They ARE indeed an HA affiliate club. Most of these "Vietnam Vets" MC members aren't old enough to be Desert Storm vets, never mind having served in SE Asia. They have a club house in Worcester. Treat them accordingly.
True; at least two people I went to high school with are in the VVMC. They would be just under age 40 by now. Which means I, ahem, am still in my "somewhat mid-30s" :)

· Registered
1 Posts
The VNVMC "USA" (bottom rocker) is a law abiding neutral club that has no affiliation with any other club except they all ride motorcycles and wind up in the same places. The neutral staus of the VNVMC "USA" is the core of its existence. They are not beholding to anyone. The VNVMC "NORTHEAST" (bottom rocker) broke away from USA in the late 90's and chose their affiliation as protection for themselves, they are not neutral. They have non-vets to build their numbers as self presevation. If you see a USA bottom rocker, that man is part of a world wide club that has chapters in every state and 30 or more cvountries including all of europe austrailia and southeast asia. They just sponsored the first BIke Week in Cambodia last week. If you see a Northeast bottom rocker they have one chapter in Worcester as you had said and are limited to their small protected area.
I ran across this thread because I monitor any communication regarding the Vietnam Vets, Legacy Vets Motorcycle Club. Do some more homework about the VNVMC USA and you will see what I say is true.

· Super Moderator
6,781 Posts
You're thinking lightning bolts etc...1%er came from the original "outlaw" status as in 99% of motorcycle enthusiasts are law abiding citizens.....,

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: pahapoika

· Needs more complaints
4,296 Posts
The VNVMC "USA" (bottom rocker) is a law abiding neutral club that has no affiliation with any other club except they all ride motorcycles and wind up in the same places. The neutral staus of the VNVMC "USA" is the core of its existence. They are not beholding to anyone. The VNVMC "NORTHEAST" (bottom rocker) broke away from USA in the late 90's and chose their affiliation as protection for themselves, they are not neutral. They have non-vets to build their numbers as self presevation. If you see a USA bottom rocker, that man is part of a world wide club that has chapters in every state and 30 or more cvountries including all of europe austrailia and southeast asia. They just sponsored the first BIke Week in Cambodia last week. If you see a Northeast bottom rocker they have one chapter in Worcester as you had said and are limited to their small protected area.
I ran across this thread because I monitor any communication regarding the Vietnam Vets, Legacy Vets Motorcycle Club. Do some more homework about the VNVMC USA and you will see what I say is true.
I'm not sure if you're trying to legitimize their MC status, like the HA's promote themselves as a charity organization. This particular question from the OP was geared toward their affiliations with an OMC, which indeed they are. Whatever their title is, they're conducting criminal activities and shouldn't be treated like kids on tricycles selling lemonade.

· Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To the OP. Did you see a "Vietnam Vets" patch or a "Nam Knights" patch. They are all over the south shore.
Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, it was "Vietnam Vets USA".........I was on another assignment, it was a quick driveby in the opposite direction. I didn't go out with the party.......

Thanks to all for the info........stay safe.

· screw you...
2,687 Posts
The Vietnam Vets MC.. Just to echo what Sine said: they ain't selling lemonade out of their clubhouse at the Four Corners.. And the majority ain't even veterans, let alone Vietnam veterans. They kinda lay low in Worcester but hell, there's a HA clubhouse in Worcester too, and I've never seen em stir up trouble there yet either. After Buster died, the VVMC turned real suckish...

· Needs more complaints
4,296 Posts
The Vietnam Vets MC.. Just to echo what Sine said: they ain't selling lemonade out of their clubhouse at the Four Corners.
They probably use those CCTV security cameras at their club house to warn them of...competitive lemonade vendors.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts