Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious as to what fellow Vets/Dvets scored. Post your score here. My score was 90. Hopefully some of the posted scores (mine excluded :wl: ) will show people our vet status is not always the sole reason we're at the top of the list.:finger2:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Out of curiosity, why don't you want to know what everyone scored? Everyone is posting their scores, why do you need to single out certain people?

·
Registered
5 Posts
ProudAmerican said:
I'm curious as to what fellow Vets/Dvets scored. Post your score here. My score was 90. Hopefully some of the posted scores (mine excluded :wl: ) will show people our vet status is not always the sole reason we're at the top of the list.:finger2:
92 Vet ....kind of suprised, thought I did better.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kttref said:
Out of curiosity, why don't you want to know what everyone scored? Everyone is posting their scores, why do you need to single out certain people?
I thought I made that very clear with my post. Perhaps you should read it again.:innocent:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
But the way you titled the post most people without Vet/DVet status will look, thus your main point of "Hopefully some of the posted scores (mine excluded :wl: ) will show people our vet status is not always the sole reason we're at the top of the list.:finger2:" is lost.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Geez, I just spoke to the guys who took the exam with me at the base... a couple of them failed it and the rest were in the mid to high 80s. I guess this really was a tough exam. ](*,)

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kttref said:
But the way you titled the post most people without Vet/DVet status will look, thus your main point of "Hopefully some of the posted scores (mine excluded :wl: ) will show people our vet status is not always the sole reason we're at the top of the list.:finger2:" is lost.
I don't care if nonvets take a look. I just want to know the scores of Vets/Dvets, it really isn't that complicated.:whistle:

·
Registered
968 Posts
kttref, i agree...why bother with a seperate thread...everyone with vet status has included it when they typed their scores in the other thread.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Southside said:
kttref, i agree...why bother with a seperate thread...everyone with vet status has included it when they typed their scores in the other thread.
How do you know that? There's a couple that posted here that I didn't notice on the other thread. Listen, I really don't want this to turn into another pissing match. So I'll let the two of you, and whoever's offended by this thread have the last word.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
No one is closing it, yet. I just think you were opening a can of worms by starting this specific thread is all. I wanted to let you know that. On that note, "pissing match" over.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
oh boy i am ashamed to post it. & it is not showing me as a vet. bastards

OK got that vet status fixed. now i gotta get the DVET status, from the VA.

·
Registered
208 Posts
DVET here and I got an 85, that humvee crash resulting in a broken pelvis paid off afterall !!!!!!!!!

PAIN IS TEMPORARY-
PRIDE IS FOREVER
SEMPER FI!!!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
DVET1979 said:
DVET here and I got an 85, that humvee crash resulting in a broken pelvis paid off afterall !!!!!!!!!

PAIN IS TEMPORARY-
PRIDE IS FOREVER
SEMPER FI!!!
DVET here with 94. Proud American seems to have asked for a response from a certain group of people. Where's the harm in that?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.