Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEYMOUTH - An Army MP just back from a tour in Afghanistan was shot in a donut shop parking confrontation but then beat his alleged assailant into submission.

Jeremy Bailey, 24, of Weymouth, received stitches at South Shore Hospital to close a gash in his forehead left by the bullet, and was released.

''He's lucky,'' Weymouth Police Capt. Brian Callahan said. ''This was a dangerous, dangerous incident around 9 at night at a Dunkin' Donuts that is pretty busy.''

http://ledger.southofboston.com/articles/2004/09/29/news/news01.txt

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just another reason why not to mess with a military man... But hes lucky and a brave soul... I bet the perp's get probation..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Scary, I go to that Dunkin Donuts all the time when I visit my friends in Weymouth. Thats why I always keep my ears open, mouth shut, and pack a Kimber Custom Elite .45 just in case the first two don't work in my favor. God Bless Bailey, someone was definitley watching over him that night.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I guess they don't have coffee shops in Mattapan, so the scumbags have to drive all the way to Weymouth! :)

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
I guess he'll stay in mattapan where her belongs next time, next time LOL, if there is a next time. ho ha to the MP.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Damn he is lucky. That sux I guess. I always thought that was the great thing about coming home;
1 I don't have some1 who prays to Allah trying to kill me.
2 I get to sleep in
& 3 I don't have to shave.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,679 Posts
Good for him!
Hope he passes the test, he'll make a good cop!
8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.