Vest Pouches | MassCops

Vest Pouches

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by patrol22, Feb 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. patrol22

patrol22 MassCops Member

My dept. recently approved MOLLE on our outer carriers. Unfortunately I am having trouble finding MOLLE pouches, I tried AAA and Atlantic Tactical with little luck. My carrier is the shirt style so I’m looking for something that is more on the conservative side. Any recommendations on someplace local?(RI/Eastern MA)

I know I can buy online but I would prefer to make sure my gear will fit the stuff in person.

2. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

What are to you looking to fit? You won't find many decent options at the local cop shops, they're more geared towards basketweave and Uncle Mikes. There's a 5.11 store in Bridgewater and Saugus that has some 5.11 only options, and Army Barracks stores stock pouches as well. Let me know what you need, but a good place to start for online shopping is anything made by: First Spear, Tactical Tailor, London Bridge Trading (LBT), Eagle, ESSTAC, or SKD (skdtactical.com they have just about everything). Are you looking for black or navy?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

3. patrol22

patrol22 MassCops Member

Right now I’m looking for something for a streamlight stinger, mk3 OC, cuffs and possible a mount for a serpa taser holster. I like Safariland’s protech gear but I want to make sure my stuff isn going to be snug and not bouncing around/hard to get.

Black is my preferred color. I’ll check out those sites, thanks for the info.

I figured there wouldn’t be much in MA since outside carriers haven’t really caught on yet here.

Hush likes this.
  4. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Good news is black is MUCH easier to source. Those are standard size items, and you can trust the fit from quality companies. Add HSGI and TyrTactical to the above list.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk