Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
...---...
1,620 Posts
Hold the phone here! Buffalo Soldier has yet to GRADUATE! Let’s hold off on the congrats until he makes it! Good luck, keep your mouth shut and your head down.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hold the phone here! Buffalo Soldier has yet to GRADUATE! Let's hold off on the congrats until he makes it! Good luck, keep your mouth shut and your head down.
Thank you, everyone here is just saying congrats on making it to academy and goodluck in the academy man. I WILL graduate so ill see you all again on here at that point. Im very familiar with the listen more than you speak, dont take things personally but most of all learn from your mistakes as well. I have been through similar things but just not law enforcement related. Thanks for all the luck again guys, means a lot, see you all in the months to come. Stay Safe!

·
...---...
1,620 Posts
Great hope they show you some respect for those who have gone before you at the academy and to show some humility as well and learn from my mistakes? Once again good luck.

·
...---...
1,620 Posts
Great now I have to watch 12 ASMR videos to calm me down to go to sleep after this stress filled exchange!!!!

·
...---...
1,620 Posts
Delta I know your creeping out here, did you ever think ASMR would be in our vocabulary!! Yes Taunting you to finally loose it and chime in!!!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts