Vermont State Police 2020 | Page 3 | MassCops

Vermont State Police 2020

Discussion in 'Vermont' started by BuffaloGuy, Sep 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BuffaloGuy

BuffaloGuy MassCops Member

Hope everyone is well. Medical is complete as of a few days ago. Academy may be pushed back but no idea yet, just waiting waiting. If its not pushed back then the usual some time in February would be Pre..if pushed back then not for months and months to come. I'm very used to the waiting game with the Law Enforcement process so here we go again! I will say so far Vermont Has been light years faster the New York maybe because of size, I'm not sure.

Goose, CCCSD and PBC FL Cop like this.
  2. BuffaloGuy

Passed Medical. I have a Meeting with the Colonel in about a month. Impressive they can still hold a class with everything going on. Hope everyone had a good day!

Sooty, PBC FL Cop, Bloodhound and 2 others like this.
  3. PBC FL Cop

PBC FL Cop Subscribing Member

Excellent job! Best of luck with your interview with the Colonel, he is a professional, deep rooted in integrity and will expect nothing less. Hope to see you sporting the green and gold soon!

BuffaloGuy likes this.
  4. BuffaloGuy

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! I'm about 2.5 years late into starting the career and I'm now 26 years old but it all happens for a reason! I hope to soon be sporting Green and Gold!

5. PBC FL Cop

PBC FL Cop Subscribing Member

That is actually a good time to begin a law enforcement career, one needs life experience before going into law enforcement! Best of luck!

CCCSD, LA Copper and BuffaloGuy like this.
  6. Sooty

Sooty Administrator

Good luck with the interview!!

BuffaloGuy likes this.