Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
YEEEEEEE ;)

Reactions: BuffaloGuy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks for the kind words everyone, fingers crossed Academy is not pushed back and I make it to the final offer stage! Thank you for being professional on my post as well, we all know how unprofessional some of these forums can become. Stay safe everyone

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone, fingers crossed Academy is not pushed back and I make it to the final offer stage! Thank you for being professional on my post as well, we all know how unprofessional some of these forums can become. Stay safe everyone
You have asked legitimate questions and carried yourself like a professional, so you have been treated as such. Some "aspiring officers" come on here, ask questions and then don't like the answers and then start acting like entitled millennial C word (refer to other thread regarding C word, I don't want to offend anymore!)

I think you will fight right in and best of luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hope everyone is well. Medical is complete as of a few days ago. Academy may be pushed back but no idea yet, just waiting waiting. If its not pushed back then the usual some time in February would be Pre..if pushed back then not for months and months to come. I'm very used to the waiting game with the Law Enforcement process so here we go again! I will say so far Vermont Has been light years faster the New York maybe because of size, I'm not sure.

·
Subscribing Member
3,231 Posts
Excellent job! Best of luck with your interview with the Colonel, he is a professional, deep rooted in integrity and will expect nothing less. Hope to see you sporting the green and gold soon!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Excellent job! Best of luck with your interview with the Colonel, he is a professional, deep rooted in integrity and will expect nothing less. Hope to see you sporting the green and gold soon!
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! I'm about 2.5 years late into starting the career and I'm now 26 years old but it all happens for a reason! I hope to soon be sporting Green and Gold!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hey all, I hope this update finds you all well and In good health. I passed the interview with the Colonel and it went very well. Academy is next month. Thank you all for listening to my process and all of my updates. From the beginning I just wanted to revive a VT thread about my process in full because there isnt too much about it that I could find. I'll update back here when I graduate this summer!

41 - 60 of 68 Posts