Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here went through the Vermont State Police background investigation? Any info on it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

·
Subscribing Member
1,615 Posts
Hey futureMSP...should we now call you futureVSP?
Don't despair, the Commonwealth will get around to hiring again. Do you really want to work for Governor Howard "Aaaaaahhhyyyaaa!!!" Dean's Green Mountain State after he loses the Democratic nomination? Boston's population alone is more than all of VT! Are you carpetbagging for LE experience? or considering the big move?

·
Subscribing Member
284 Posts
So whats so wrong with VT policing?? At least you can obtain a job/career up here, unlike the freaking civil circus down in mass.

·
Subscribing Member
451 Posts
I hear they don't have 3rd shift up there in VSP. Any truth to this?
.... of course they have 3rd shift.... :?: why wouldn't they? Plus, i'm sure they are needed frequently to back up smaller agencies when emergencies arise or for domestics late at night, not to mention late night/early AM MVA's on the highways.

·
Registered
267 Posts
jessekb @ Wed 22 Sep said:
if you look at the job app there is a section about "call out" pay, ie. no one is working during 3rd shift.
Yes, same thing I have heard from a VSP Trooper. Night shift something like 2am till 6am is "on call" i.e. go home and sleep. If anything happens, a centralized dispatch calls you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts