Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and greetings from frigid Florida. Looking for info the VA hospital police in Brockton and Boston as I applied to them. Iam a former VA officer and current DoD officer looking for a change.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Dodpopo2468";p="54202 said:
Hello and greetings from frigid Florida. Looking for info the VA hospital police in Brockton and Boston as I applied to them. Iam a former VA officer and current DoD officer looking for a change.
PM me for details.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The VA is still up and running. For various appintments, I have recently been to the West Roxbury Campus(Boston), The Jamaica Plain Campus(Boston) and the Brockton Campus. All still have a VA police presence.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Dodpopo2468";p="54202 said:
If you're fortunate enough to get hired ask LT. Chadwick to assign you to Off. Dube for your FTO!
GO DVA Brockton, WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink:

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
Ahhhh Florida. Brings up sweet memories of hot sunny days, sweating to death in vest and dark uniform, and the best part; running from call to call to call........... It is truly great being back in the Commonwealth! Bring on the snow baby!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
michaelbos";p="55286 said:
You want to apply to the Boston division, still the best division out of the three.
Only since Spirio got pushed out!!!
:lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the responses. I ended up turning down a job offer from them. If any of you decide you are looking to relocate to Florida, let me know and Ill try to help out as best as possible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.