Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Retired Fed, Active Special
8,898 Posts
Were you guy's talking about "Eddies Cruisers"?
:?

8,898 Posts
patsfan said:
Why would you want a car that has been run into the ground 24 hours a day 7 days a week? :hmmm:
I think it has to do with the knowledge that you'd be sitting in a car with real cop farts in the seats. This is better than taking your chances with not knowing who farted in the car before you bought it!
:L: :-k

8,898 Posts
Crvtte65 said:
And we all know that CV's have been inservice for a very long time with a very low count of fatalities considering they are driven 24/7. Many cars explode when the fuel tank ruptures after an impact of highway speeds and there is a spark....

"In the past 20 years, 14 police officers have died in crashes when the gas tanks of their Crown Victorias caught fire in rear-end collisions."

ok so less than 1 per year. with 14,000 police agencies average size being about 10 = 140,000 cops on the road so that is 14/140000 = .0001 % of officers that are killed because of an explosion in 20 years.... OH MY GOD THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!!! Quit bitching about this nonsense. Farming is a more dangerous job and more of them die each year than officers. And in MA construction is the most deadly (or at least it was a few years ago)

The statistic should not read 14 officers killed because their car exploded because of the design, it should read 14 officers were killed because some person was not paying attention and slammed into them on the highway. Lets change the drivers
Sounds Good to me! Christ.....Pinto of the millenium! Let's get serious.
The C/V is a poor mans lincoln so what? lets move on now Yikes!
:wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.