Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
The most interesting part of this story is that it appears many Japanese don't want a nuclear-powered warship berthed in their country.

I say give the people what they want; let the pathetic "Japan Self Defense Forces" try to save their asses from China and North Korea. Have a nice day.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
It's been that way for many years. I believe the conventional-powered carriers like Kitty Hawk, JFK were always over there in the 80's, and 90's.
Since most or all of the petroleum-pushed flattops are history, you're left with the Nukes in Nippon!

Here's the Navy's response to the concerns of the Samurai:cool:

G

·
Since most or all of the petroleum-pushed flattops are history, you're left with the Nukes in Nippon!
The Kitty Hawk is still in commission, but is scheduled to be decommissioned in 2009 when the George H.W. Bush (last of the Nimitz-class) is commissioned.

·
8,693 Posts
The Kitty Hawk is still in commission, but is scheduled to be decommissioned in 2009 when the George H.W. Bush (last of the Nimitz-class) is commissioned.
What the hell dude! Did you run next door to the Reserve Center and look that up?
:rolleyes:

G

·
What the hell dude! Did you run next door to the Reserve Center and look that up?
:rolleyes:
Nah, I'm just a huge nerd when it comes to naval history. The only magazine I subscribe to besides the American Rifleman is called Sea Classics which has a section devoted to changes in the fleet.

·
8,693 Posts
Nah, I'm just a huge nerd when it comes to naval history. The only magazine I subscribe to besides the American Rifleman is called Sea Classics which has a section devoted to changes in the fleet.
Oh SHIT!!!! Now I'm FREAKED-OUT!!! I buy that every month at Borders in Braintree! And the "armed citizen" is a laugh-a-minute in the American Rifleman.
;)
We must be separated at Birth! That's why we fight like brothers sometimes eh?
:p

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
The armed citizen is a must read for any pro firearm individual....sometimes I wonder if all the stories are true though...

G

·
The armed citizen is a must read for any pro firearm individual....sometimes I wonder if all the stories are true though...
They're all true; they come from newspaper clippings sent in by NRA members which are rephrased to avoid copyright issues.

Don't you think that if there were ever a single solitary instance of an Armed Citizen entry being fabricated that the liberal media would trumpet it from the highest mountain top? :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts