Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've moved since I last took the State Police exam. Should I have updated my address with them? I thought that since one ashburton place had my current address I'd be fine. I believe I scored in the 90s How do I look up my score online? Thanks in advance!

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Where in the 90's are you?

Im in the 90's as well, and didnt bother changing my address when I moved. Ill never get the call, and 2 tickets on my record = disqualificatin anyways.

Reality BITES
(rant over) :)

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Curious EMT";p="63939 said:
Where in the 90's are you?

Im in the 90's as well, and didnt bother changing my address when I moved. Ill never get the call, and 2 tickets on my record = disqualificatin anyways.

Reality BITES
(rant over) :)
I dont' know about with MSP, but my husband had a few tickets....and a suspension or two, and still got hired by a municipality in CT.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to say between a 92 or a 94. I'm a veteran. So I think they give me 2 vet points. Anyhoo, How do I change my address with them. As I said, one ashburton has my current address.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Two tickets WILL NOT disqualify you from being considered for the state police. As long as it wasn't for something completely reckless and you are honest about them in a background investigation.

G

·
Make sure you change your address,anything they send to canidates that comes back "return to sender" you are crossed off the list and SOL.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If I remember correctly (I moved the day of the exam), you should be fine just changing your address at ashburton place. Give them a call to make sure though, and keep in mind you may not get the absolute correct answer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think your getting the State Police and Civil Service Exam mixed up. I also scored in the mid-90's and moved to a different address. I then had to fax and mail a signed letter to the State Police HQ's telling them where my new address is. Might be wrong though ....

·
2,297 Posts
MSP Headquarters is in Framingham. One Ashburton won't cut it. MSP Personnel needs to know.

And 2 traffic tickets won't disqualify you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.