Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard any news or rumors as to when the next MA state police exam will be offered? I'm an officer in FL, but I grew up in MA and want to get back up there with the state police. Thanks and be safe.

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
leoinfl said:
Has anyone heard any news or rumors as to when the next MA state police exam will be offered? I'm an officer in FL, but I grew up in MA and want to get back up there with the state police. Thanks and be safe.
Nope. Keep your eye on the web site.
Before the last test, they alowed you to get on a mailing list and you recieved a postcard inthe mail when you could apply for the test. Not sure if they're going to do this again.
The last test was inthe summer of 2002, and they're working on the 3rd, possibly a 4th class from that test, which means they are into the '95s'...
I'de think they'de want a fresh test for anything after that, but I can only hope!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Curious EMT said:
Nope. Keep your eye on the web site.
Before the last test, they alowed you to get on a mailing list and you recieved a postcard inthe mail when you could apply for the test. Not sure if they're going to do this again.
The last test was inthe summer of 2002, and they're working on the 3rd, possibly a 4th class from that test, which means they are into the '95s'...
I'de think they'de want a fresh test for anything after that, but I can only hope!
I was recently told by someone who works at MSP Headquarters that they WILL NOT be getting to 94's for the next class, if there is one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I heard from the wife of a MA trooper that allot of 95's didn't send in the apps, so they called the 94's again not 100 % sure. I am praying they get to the 93's

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
My mother-in-law reads tea leaves, and she said that the MSP will be dipping into the civil service exam for the next RTT...

:rock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.