1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MassCops Member
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Good. active shooters need target practice. Keeps them from hurting bystanders. This way, no cops will be hurt. Rapes will skyrocket, which is on line with woke power-good on all the brothers who will finally have reparations. Violence, drugs, will get out of control.
Can’t wait for the campuses to burn.

I’m fucking laughing.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Good. active shooters need target practice. Keeps them from hurting bystanders. This way, no cops will be hurt. Rapes will skyrocket, which is on line with woke power-good on all the brothers who will finally have reparations. Violence, drugs, will get out of control.
Can’t wait for the campuses to burn.

I’m fucking laughing.
Just to elaborate on your point CCCSD, active shooters tend to gravitate towards soft targets...middle schools, parks, movie theaters...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CCCSD

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,508 Posts
I'll wait outside, you go in, call the, sorry, SHOTS, and let me know who to notify if/when things go south. I'm happy to relinquish any and all responsibility when it comes to talking them down, getting them the help they need and potentially being killed. God Speed, Counsellor.

Reactions: CCCSD

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
If things go South, its on the UC system, not local LE. I’d refuse absolutely to enter UC grounds and take any action that may result in me being charged.

F THAT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts