Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
G

·
A guy named 'Rene'... that's all I need to know about this taco-eating surrender monkey! F-him, go back to PR.

Guinness2429

·
Registered
413 Posts
this guy says that he's so unpatriotic...what a d*ck, i'd like to see him fight for our country...he'd probably run the other way and hide in a hole... :evil: grr it just infuriates me this is what i'd like to say to him ~>:up_yours:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Easy for this little M.F. to state his lefty views in the comfort of a nice and safe classroom that we all subsidize. This bitch and I know he is a male (not a man) gets to sit in his little dorm and write his garbage. I don't understand it. Tillman, like all of our servicemen are living in conditions many of us could never imagine and fighting and being killed by pieces of human waste so we can be secure and this little arrogant douche spouts off. I believe in the first amendment but you know what. This is just plain bullshit. These people just don't get it. Sometimes you can't just turn the other cheek. The people we are at war with want us dead, period. WAKE THE F#%K UP.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I would love to throw his sorry ass down the intake of a Pratt & Whitney F-100PW-100 running in full A/B (Known to ingest lots of shit & keep on running). I'm sure that would clean out the combustion section...... :twisted:

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
As happens so often in history, the weak are defended in their point of view by the strong, yet detest the means used to ensure their continued freedom......I fully support Gonzalez's right to express himself, but mourn the fact that our college aged kids, the so-called "enlightened youth" could hold such a shallow, indefensible opinion. It seems we are raising a generation of social cowards, who want all benefits of liberty without paying the price.

Tillman and the hundreds of thousands like him that serve and defend this great country have nothing but my respect and admiration.

You are about to enter the noblest profession
- Declaration from the officer that swore me in at MEPPS

·
Registered
148 Posts
Scumbag

Rene's,

Homeland of PR have voted three times to stay a "Territory" instead of becoming their own country thus being able to collect SSI and welfare, god forbide that they go out and get a job... And maybe they forgot that the land that they came from is actually war booty...

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Well i guess i am a "prophetic idiot" cause i am not a "Ramon or Tyrone" and i didn't enlist (not once but twice) for college money. I may not have given up a $3.6 million dollar contract but i left my whole family behind to stand up against terrorism i enlisted both times for my love of this country and our way of life including this assholes right to undermind mine and every other servicemen/woman sacrificies. i can't really even find the words to describe my feelings toward that article. maybe this man would change his feelings about the taliban if it was his mother or sister that was getting publicly beaten for showing her eyes.

"Nobody loves a soldier until the enemy is at the front gates"

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I could tell he was that type of macho guy, from his scowling, beefy face on the CNN pictures.
I guess it is ok to profile on the basis of some ones appearence as long as you espouse a "progressive" political view. I wonder how Mr. Gonzalez would have reacted if some conservative media outlet on campus had made opinions about him based on his photograph?

Well, I don't really wonder...

Maybe it's just me :BM: ...

Thankfully, no "tool of capitalist oppression" stopped him for a motor vehicle violation...imagine the screed...

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
The only response that I can come up with after reading the article (piece of trash) written by Mr. Gonzalez (Insert your favorite expletive).

from this American Citizen To the Men and Women who are serving our Country. THANK YOU! Your efforts are appreciated. Stay Safe.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.