Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from the crazy zoo campus in Amherst.

These students should be kicked out, charged with everything in the book and banned from any state college or university in this state. It's amazing that some of them will someday want to become police officers. :x

·
Subscribing Member
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey NTVS, I bet this s*it doesn't go down in Virginia, or they get a southern beating! :lol:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,749 Posts
MPD71 said:
Hey NTVS, I bet this s*it doesn't go down in Virginia, or they get a southern beating! :lol:
Oh my Yimmy!

Don't get so upset! You KNOW these students are just misunderstood. The Dean of student life will work everything out with the parents/guardians. I believe they may even get two (2) credits from Sociology Dept. for practicum "Campus Violence in America"
:?

Suspended/banned/blacklisted/convicted? You know better than that. We don't want to affect their student aid. I bet there are alot of CWOF dispositions there!
:roll:

Death to the campus pigs!

·
Subscribing Member
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow crazy shi*, where the hell were all the BPD and NUPD reinforcements. I wish you had a video of their arraignments, in their nice suit. Wish I was there with my Monadnock and OC :twisted:

·
Registered
447 Posts
I grew up in Amherst in the 70's. actually lived right across the street from Hobart LN. Even then when it was called ZOO MASS :t: it was not this bad.

If Amherst and Umass do not get a hold of the situation it will turn out like the video before they know it. Amherst put a halt to the Hobart party a few years back. Not sure why it is back.

·
8,749 Posts
MCOA41 said:
Amherst put a halt to the Hobart party a few years back. Not sure why it is back.
I think the term is "moral decay". Coupled with the fact that nobody teaches these kids about personal responsibility. I have two kids in college now, one at private and one at MCLA. I can't believe the stuff they tell me goes on in their dorms..................wait! I actually DO believe it!

·
1,952 Posts
MPD71 said:
Wow crazy shi*, where the hell were all the BPD and NUPD reinforcements. I wish you had a video of their arraignments, in their nice suit. Wish I was there with my Monadnock and OC :twisted:
BPD was EVERYWHERE. Esp at govt. center with the thousands upon thousands of people there! It was a blast (from a students standpoint) but once people started breaking stuff is when I said heeellllsssss no and reported some major damage. NU just stood back and watched and said F that and no thank you. They didnt have enough people on to go in safely. Plenty of students were busted big time because of the video though. Many suspensions and criminal charges. :p

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
Wow ! :shock:

The female in the video caused me to become "intentionally, indecently, and offensively alarmed" when she "exposed herself without necessity or reasonable excuse"

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Whew! Thank God they didn't catch my Mustang driving down Huntington Ave. with the top down that night!

Was that Anton at the end of the video by the wagon?

·
8,749 Posts
Officer Dunngeon said:
Whew! Thank God they didn't catch my Mustang driving down Huntington Ave. with the top down that night!
Dunngie! thats why you carry the quart-size OC cannister between your seats, and the Glock#26/27 on your hip girl!!!!!
:wink:

·
Registered
109 Posts
MPD71 said:
hehe 5th amendment. but seriously when its that crazy, all you can do is back off and wait for back up.

Crvtte65 thanks for that video. terrible soundtrack though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I worked up in Amherst the night of the superbowl of 2002. Mostly all that happened was chicks got naked and alot of others went home with thier spirits torn after we formed a line with horses leading and cleared them out. This past riot mainly was not on campus. Those Amherst town cops should get thier shit together. They needed UMAPD to straigtain the ruckus out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
haha I was a student that was at the superbowl riot, were you one of the officers standing ther ein riot gear? Stuff that happens on campus is usually controlled pretty well, it is just the off campus stuff the gets out of control, from what I've seen. Too bad they put an end to streak night in NE there, always funny seeing the officers tackle a naked student and arrest him.

·
1,952 Posts
eastsidesc said:
haha I was a student that was at the superbowl riot, were you one of the officers standing ther ein riot gear?
If you were talking to me no I was (am) a student during it that was one of the thousands that ran down Huntington Ave after the game to Gov Center. Honestly one of the best nights in college. We had so much fun because everyone we saw was excited and in unison and going crazy screaming and slappin high fives to cars going by etc, but of course the few A-holes ruin a little mass parade for everyone :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was actually referring to the amherst riot and shifty, but I wish I was in boston that night. My brother was actually probably around there and told me a few stories. Imagine what would happen if the Red Sox won the world series

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.