Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Probably a dumb question, but if one wants to apply to lateral to UMPD, would they apply under the experienced officer position or the entry level position

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,774 Posts
Ya Cool dude! Premier Campus P.D. in the Commonwealth, if not New England or the Northeast! CH75/s.32A means = FUCK SSPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
Same as CH73/s.15A and CH15A/s.22 oh let's just forget it

Reactions: Goose

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,774 Posts
Would just be easier if they were Ch22c s63. It covers everyone and keeps it streamlined for state campus departments.
Ah yeah, that does appear to make the most sense, especially at Massasoit......
Sorry Charlie!!! LOL!

·
Yeah, THAT GUY!
2,728 Posts
Bastard! I was was hoping to get some emotion but alas, at least I got some laughs. For that I give you

Reactions: mpd61
G

·
Probably a dumb question, but if one wants to apply to lateral to UMPD, would they apply under the experienced officer position or the entry level position
You can't "lateral", that's a term for when officers go from one municipal CS department to another, without taking the exam.

If you have the full-time academy, apply under experienced officer.

·
75th N.H.P.A.
339 Posts
Would just be easier if they were Ch22c s63. It covers everyone and keeps it streamlined for state campus departments.
It would be better if 75-32A were the standard for all campus police departments. 22C-63 has all sorts of problems of interpretation.

Reactions: mpd61

·
Yeah, THAT GUY!
2,728 Posts
It would be better if 75-32A were the standard for all campus police departments. 22C-63 has all sorts of problems of interpretation.
I wasn't really advocating 22c s63. I was trying to wind mpd61 up. ;)

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
I was working at UM/BOSTON the first time I saw UM/AMHERST. I cried. The place is HUGE and self contained (somewhat). Sigh. The folks at UMB have a great job (did when I was there) but the lack of space can work on you. "How can you keep 'em down on the peninsula, after they've seen Southwest....."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts