·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I bet she has a nice personality. ;)

Reactions: 263FPD

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
Old news...have you seen the movie yet?!?

·
Subscribing Member
1,198 Posts
She has a good looking Duty Belt and she's wearing a vest, unlike half the people I work with. Cut her some slack! (And she aint fat)

·
Subscribing Member
3,484 Posts
She has a good looking Duty Belt and she's wearing a vest, unlike half the people I work with. Cut her some slack! (And she aint fat)
And she is wearing her hair the proper way too. They got it right on her and the other officers for this movie. The Newton Division pin is also real, which surprised me. The badge however is only a reasonable facsimile.

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
Any port in a storm;)
I have a coined a term for this type of situation: "Situational Hotness". Wherein, you find a woman hot in a partticular situation when outside of said situation, you would normally not find her hot. For example, I go to a barber shop and get my hair cut by woman. In my mind when I'm in there, she is hot, within this environment. You take her outside the front door of the shop and I dont look twice................

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Griffin, I had barely even heard of this CUNT...my nasty comment was pure speculation ...based on a few things. I did approximately 5 seconds of googling and found an interview where she states "the dream act was NOT as far reaching as she had wished" . So as usual my negative,nasty,big meanie comments were right on the money, unless of course one believes a liberal that thinks we should give amnesty to 12 million leaches is "pro Leo" . She also goes on about voter suppression, funny how she forgot to mention the Black Panthers in that "non partisan " blathering.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think that Mel Gibson is a racist, anti antisemitic, cop hating fuck, but I still love the Mad Max movies.

Most of Hollywood is a bunch of liberal twats. How many broke down gangsters turned actors are playing cop? Should that make me stop watching movies? Fuck no.

Hush, to answer your question, I haven't seen this movie yet. Though I am anxious to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All I want to know if she does a better job than Tang on Southland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
Movie is great. This one and her partner are ancillary characters, and don't get much screen time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts