Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

UFC fighter Joe Lauzon 'Law Enforcement" seminar

7K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  263FPD 
#1 ·
Hey guys I am a local law enforcement officer along as being a defensive tactics instructor for MA. I am putting together the seminar below for law enforcement and other public safety personel. Hope you can make it!!!
The opportunity to train with the man that literally holds the most UFC bonuses in the history of the sport of mixed martial arts doesn't come along too often. Don't miss this great opportunity to absorb knowledge from one of MMA's most seasoned vets. Register now to secure your spot. To ensure each participant receives one-on-one attention from Joe we are limiting enrollment to 30 participants. Join us and have Joe give you pointers that will take your game to a whole new level! Train with a legend, register now for only $100. Plus receive a FREE Impact fighter T-Shirt and photograph for autographs
Date: Sunday March 2nd 2013
Time: 1 pm to 4pm plus a free autograph signing

9 Bristol Drive
Easton, MA 02375

Course description:
This seminar will be based on the use of controlling techniques. The techniques taught will be great to incorporate into any law enforcement or public safety officer's arsenal or to enhance your MMA techniques!! There will also be a question and answer portion where you can ask Joe anything you need to enhance your game…..
For more information call:
(781)831-2376 or send check or money order to
IMPACT FIGHTER 458 Groveland Street Abington, MA 02351
Email: impactfighter@gmail.com or register online at

See less See more
#12 ·
Sounds like a great class, Mike. My chief doesn't even have an overtime budget until the new fiscal year. We blew through it by December.

That being said, I will circulate it to people at work. Some might be interested enough to dig in to their own pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.