1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Should be a good fight...hopefully Chuck will win, he looked great against Silva. Did you catch my thread abut my friend opening Sityodtong in Beverly...Florian and Delagrotte wil be there. Who do you think will ever create a challenge for The Spider.

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Costanza,

Who is going to be running the Sityodtong in Beverly? I trained for about a year at Sityodtong in Sommerville before I moved down here. All the instructors there are top notch and Kru Mark is a great guy. Reccomended to anyone interested in Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu or MMA.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Neil Legallo you must know him....hes a friend of mine...nice kid, great trainer and a Champion Muay Thai figher...I just heard Couture is going to fight Lesnar.....I guess the UfC finally swallowed there pride and realized the fans want to see Couture.....Where are you training in Fla...Top Team?

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Constanza,

Yeah, I've run in to Neil a few times. I mostly went on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Santos and John. I've still got Lesnar's last fight on my DVR, so I haven't seen it yet. I'm glad Randy is coming back. He's good for the sport. Right now, I'm not training anywhere, just hitting the bag at home. I've got a Gracie Barra and ATT within about 10 miles of my house, but just broke right now =)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who do you think will ever create a challenge for The Spider.
I would say Paulo Filho would have a chance as would Kazuo Misaki if they were in the UFC, but in the UFC MW division there is no one. I guess they could give Franklin or Henderson a chance again. :(

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
The problem being Franklin cant beat Silva..and I think he knows it, thats why he moved up a weight division..now hes fighting Mark Hamill who is a tremendous wrestler and a friend of his also...should be a good fight. I think the only tests for Anderson Silva will be Jardine, Lidell, and a few others in the light hw div.. hes already shown he can destroy a much bigger opponent ( The Sandman ) ..Im still waiting for Fedor to come here and fight a few guys if Dana White would pull his head out of his ass and realize how much the fans want to see him in the UFC....hes my favorite...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Neil Legallo you must know him....hes a friend of mine...nice kid, great trainer and a Champion Muay Thai figher...I just heard Couture is going to fight Lesnar.....I guess the UfC finally swallowed there pride and realized the fans want to see Couture.....Where are you training in Fla...Top Team?
To be honest, I think Lesnar was the reason I paid the $45 to watch 87! Ha, as much as I usually hate when wrestlers do anything other than wrestling... I think with a little training, this guy is going to be pretty damn good. I actually felt bad for Heath Herring after that first punch :pinch:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the only tests for Anderson Silva will be Jardine, Lidell, and a few others in the light hw div.. hes already shown he can destroy a much bigger opponent ( The Sandman ) .
Jardine would get destroyed just like he did when he fought Wandy. That Chute Boxe style is brutal and Keith is not a good match up for that style of fighting. Liddell has only one thing on his mind and that's getting his LHW belt back and Silva doesn't have it. If Silva did put on some weight and moved up to fight Chuck that would be a striking battle and I would give it to Chuck because he has alot more power in his hands than Silva. In the clinch I would give the fight to Silva, he has the best clinch fighting in the sport today.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chuck got knocked out hard. The word is that he was doing a lot of partying up to a week before the fight.
">

G

·
haha... That is knocked the F out! I don't know how many more chances Chuck is going to get before they put him out to pasture.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha... That is knocked the F out! I don't know how many more chances Chuck is going to get before they put him out to pasture.
If he doesn't stop drink and snorting coke I am sure he will be gone. He has made over 10 million in the past 6 years so I think he will be ok, but then again I think cocaine is expensive. :pinch:

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I think this will be the last you will see of Chuck for a while....hes done...but he recently beat Silva so he deserved this fight. Good for Evans..

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Ill be hanging with some ufc guys this weekend, ill see if I can get some more info on Chuck...youd be surprised at some of the shit these guys do..Marinecop...your pretty much on the money..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts