Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U.S. lawyer urges Iran to sue over nukes

Published: July 22, 2008 at 3:34 PM

TEHRAN, July 22 (UPI) -- A University of Illinois law professor says he has offered to represent Iran if it decides to sue the United States over threatened nuclear program sanctions.

Iran's Press TV reported Tuesday that Francis Boyle, an international law expert, is urging Iranian leaders to sue Israel and the United States through the International Court of Justice in The Hague (OTCBB:HGUE) over their ultimatum that Iran freeze its nuclear enrichment program in a matter of weeks or face further sanctions.

If Iran decides to sue, he told the broadcaster, he would represent the
country.

"My proposal was that Iran should sue these states immediately, convene an emergency hearing by the World Court, and ask the court to indicate provisional measures of protection on behalf of Iran against the United States, Israel and the EU-3 -- basically a temporary restraining order," Boyle said.

He told Press TV such a lawsuit would discourage a military attack on Iran's nuclear facilities and prevent the imposition of new sanctions by the U.N. Security Council.

This guy is a Traitor and should be hung by his own balls.

·
Super Moderator
12,594 Posts
Just what the fuck do you have to do to meet the definition of TREASON nowadays? Seriously, if some jack off tried this crap in WW2 he wouldve been playin with the worms but quick. Im sick and fuckin tired of all these asshats giving aid and comfort to our enemies and just getting a pass but mostly they get PRAISE from the press for their "courage". How many soldiers have been killed or suffered tramatic loss and pain because these clowns embolden our enemey to fight on? Everytime I see one of these peace protesters I wanna kick em in the nuts when they say theyre "supporting the tyroops" Fuck you you are! Supporting our soldiers means supporting the mission and I guess it aint gonna change till malls, churches, schools and hospitals are targeted in this country by the scumm were fighting over seas.
OK, rant over!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts