Two TBL stickers compensate for one reject sticker, correct? | Page 3 | MassCops

Two TBL stickers compensate for one reject sticker, correct?

Discussion in 'Whacker Sightings' started by GMass, Aug 17, 2011.

1. 5-0

5-0 Guest

My wife likes to have it on her truck, only because she is afraid to initiate the 'My husband is a PO' conversation. She's never been stopped anyhow, because she doesn't drive like a douche with our beautiful children in the truck. Yes. I said truck. I finally ditched the Minivan! hahahahahaahah

You're welcome Deuce.

2. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

The wife finally let your balls out of her purse, did she? Muahahaha, just kidding bro!

3. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

I stopped a long BOP type of guy last night. He had two TBL stickers (one on plate & one on window) made out of black & blue duct tape. Almost every repeat criminal offender has some form of TBL sticker/plate on their car. The ones from out of state also have those Fraternal Order stars.

Sent from my ADR6300

4. Portable81

Portable81 MassCops Member

TBL = stop. I'll find something.

5. Herrdoktor

Herrdoktor MassCops Member

Terrible

6. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

The rest of you pole-smokers learn from this man! Just say no to loser cruisers...

7. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

My wife's Honda Odyssey is one of the best vehicles I've ever owned.

8. I've never had the desire to be a "soccer-mom", but w/ 3 kids under age 4, a minivan is the only way to go. Our Sienna drives great, has tons of room, and just makes life easier... And I'll take a little bit of anything that makes life easier.

Sent from my ADR6300

9. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I liked the Sienna, especially the AWD option, but my wife preferred the Odyssey and she drives it about 95% of time, so Honda it was.

10. NoSoupForYou

NoSoupForYou Adios, muchacho!

come to my FD and you'll see that means "fire truck" :shades_smile:

11. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Y'all make me wanna puke....

12. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

inspection stickers use to be twice a year.

what a pain in the balls that was.

use to run around with a expired sticker quite often.

wasn't a problem until you left your hometown :tounge_smile:

13. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Before someone came up with the novel idea of registration stickers, you had to get new license plates every year, as the year was stamped into the plate, same as the plate number. My father used to bitch about that like no tomorrow.

14. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Hey, we can't fund EBT cards when people only have to pay a one-time registration fee.

15. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

I worked with a woman who had an expired Inspection sticker. After about a year she just scrapped it off and put a M.P.A sticker in its place. A little ridiculous if you ask me, but whatever.

16. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

A few years ago when the inspection stickers were red, I got a guy who put a Budweiser bottle label in the space for the sticker. I considered forgery of a RMV document, but he had a good sense of humor about it, so I just had him scrape it off and wrote for no sticker.