[NOTICE] - Two styles to choose from | MassCops

[NOTICE] Two styles to choose from

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, May 28, 2010.

1. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Many of you experienced the changes made to the site throughout the past twenty-four hours and noticed that the main forum categories were accessible by linked tabs. This was done to make navigation of the site easier and more user friendly as were many of the mods installed over the past few days.

I realize that some of the members may not like the tab view so the site is set to default to the non-tab view. Registered members of the site have the option to select the tabbed view (lower left of any page) once you are logged in.

I may be working on two addition styles, the layout will be the same as the two we have but will be geared toward night viewing (day mode / night mode) like we have had in the past. If I have the time I will try to get that done by this weekend.

2. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Whatever you are doing, keep on doing it. I realy like the lay out. It gives me the feel of the original site that I first went on five years ago plus the newer features. One of the guys I work with just commented to me last night, how he couldn't get used the lay-out of the last version of MC. He was excited to have the older style back.

All I can say is, thank you for getting it up and running again. I think I speak for 99.9% of the members when I say that I was having the DT's for the few days that MC was down. This thing of yours provides a lot of good info. and the much needed source of decompression.

3. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

What 263 said without my actually putting my lips on your butt like he did!! ROFLMFAO!!!

4. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

I too am very pleased with this new site and commend Gil on his efforts. I'm sure there are a few kinks to get out, but I think in the end, everyone should enjoy it once they get used to it.

5. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

:adolf:

6. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

I also like the site, the old way...without any real changes. Some new stuff here and there is not bad, but the look of the old site is what I really like. Simple and easy!

7. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

Just how Mass prefers him women LMFAO!!