Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Get off my lawn!
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

DRACUT, Mass. —

Dracut police are investigating after a two police cruisers were set on fire and destroyed.

Investigators said it happened Wednesday night right behind the police station.

Police said officers were responding to multiple emergency calls when a shift supervisor received a call about a fire in the back parking lot.

Officers located one marked cruiser that was fully engulfed in flames. The fire was quickly extinguished by the Dracut Fire Department. The cruiser was totaled, and a marked cruiser parked next to it had sustained such significant heat damage that it was also totaled.

"We are extremely thankful that no one was injured as a result of this incident, and I want to ensure the public that the damaged cruisers will not effect our emergency response to this town," Dracut Police Chief Peter Bartlett said.

A woman, who is a person of interest, was found by officers in the vestibule of the station. She was taken to the hospital for evaluation.

No one was injured, and no charges have been filed at this time.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Looks like my car after a forced double....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Get off my lawn!
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like my car after a forced double....

Did you ever see the movie "Bringing Out The Dead"?
Nic cage plays a FDNY medic who's just burnt out alcoholic suffering from PTSD. They don't / can't fire him due to staffing problems and won't allow him to quit.
Building Fixture Composite material Flooring Mesh

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
Nic cage plays a FDNY medic who's just burnt out alcoholic suffering from PTSD. They don't / can't fire him due to staffing problems and won't allow him to quit.
View attachment 10685
I relate strongly to Tom Sizemore's character in that movie.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
View attachment 10685
I have not but I am definitely going to find that. His acting is so horribly entertaining. I love it.

Reactions: Hush

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
I have not but I am definitely going to find that. His acting is so horribly entertaining. I love it.

It's a Scorcese movie and really good!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts