1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
In Tactical Mode....
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Matt Lynch/Daily News staff
MetroWest Daily News
Posted Jul 22, 2008 @ 12:39 AM

A minivan sits in the road as Marlborough Police officers examine the scene of a
two-car crash yesterday afternoon on Rte. 20. The two drivers were injured in
the crash.

MARLBOROUGH -Two drivers were injured yesterday afternoon in a crash that shut down Rte. 20 near Sudbury for several hours, including rush hour.

The two-vehicle crash occurred around 3 p.m., and the road was closed in both directions until after 6 p.m., police said.

One driver was taken by emergency helicopter to UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, and the other was taken by ambulance to MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham, officials said.

Police said yesterday names of the drivers were not available. The State Police Reconstruction Team is investigating, police said.

A silver van and a silver light pickup truck appeared to have struck each other nearly head-on. Each sat horizontally in the road and showed major damage to the front driver's side.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1816443040/Two-hurt-in-crash-on-Rte-20-in-Marlborough

·
In Tactical Mode....
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I were a betting man, I'd say at least one was drunk... but that was if I were a betting man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts