Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a really strange day today and even though I almost never pick up hitch-hikers, today I had to pick up a couple. I have to share this with you guys 'cause you don't see many hitchhikers these days, let alone two women hitchhikers.

Well, today I met two really attractive-- but quirky -- women this afternoon and it dawned on me that I really, really, really need to introduce them to 263FPD. Even though they're a little odd, I think they'd be perfect for him, so I took their picture and they said I could post it here. (They're sitting next to each other and they have their clothes on, but, still, the photo is pretty revealing.)

They caught my attention 'cause they needed a ride, so I picked them up and said, "Where do you want to go?" One of them said, "We're heading out east" and I said I wouldn't be going there for a while, but they asked me it they can stay at my house until I'm able to drive them out to the Boston area. I said, "SURE." So I'm in my cozy bedroom now (with just my kitty), and I left these two unknown chicks out in the rest of my house (with my dogs). I'm praying to God that they don't rob me blind, steal my keys and my car, kill my dogs, steal my valuables, etc. For some odd reason, though, I think I trust them. But I also am a little worried that they might ransack my house and steal stuff once I fall asleep, but that's a chance I'll take. But since I think they'll be perfect for 263, once he gets to meet them, I decided that I'm willing to take the chance on leaving these two broads to have the run of my house.

The weird thing about these two? I overheard them saying prayers while they were sitting in my kitchen just a while ago. I thought that was unusual, and while they were saying their prayers I snapped this photo of them so that 263 can advise me on whether I should drive them to that neck of the woods or take them out to the New York border.

Your call. Here they are. http://tinyurl.com/by7dcv8

P.S. Here are their resumes (both are the same so I'm posting only one): http://tinyurl.com/azbyftv

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.