Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this dept. They are supposed to be hiring 1 (go figure). Cant find anything previously posted. Thanks...also, anyone hear more on the cape wide test? thread is closed.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Used to work on the Cape. Its a good P.D. Small, but if thats what you are looking for then apply. I have a few freinds that work/worked there and I have never heard anything too bad, mostly good. Wish I could give you specifics, Have not talked to the folks down there in a while.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Used to work on the Cape. Its a good P.D. Small, but if thats what you are looking for then apply. I have a few freinds that work/worked there and I have never heard anything too bad, mostly good. Wish I could give you specifics, Have not talked to the folks down there in a while.
But you miss it everyday, I know you do!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,713 Posts
But you miss it everyday, I know you do!
Is that how he got that beautiful tan? That whole area is good P.D.'s Wellfleet and P-town too! That Rookie Ryan Peters is freakin High-speed dude!
:baby21:

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Hey Scotty, how do you know Ryan? We worked together as reserves for a P.D years ago. Hey 7MPOC, I miss it as much as I would miss the clap.

·
8,713 Posts
Hey Scotty, how do you know Ryan? We worked together as reserves for a P.D years ago.
Aaron!

Ryan has such awesome potential...I had to re-train and recalibrate his young ass though after you worked with him! (Hee Hee) I worked with him at his last gig last year.

He's a wicked pissa good kid. If I knew better back in 2005, I would've taken that P/I job in P-Town. Yimmy would have dis-owned me, but look at him now (ha ha)

When are we getting together to beat his silly ass up?:confused:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ryan's a good guy, had his shit together...had him in my squad in the 15th. Ask him about the boat full of gasoline #-o

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Scotty, I told ya u should have signed the list, but don't I did in your place, lol. And then dropped out of the process.

·
8,713 Posts
Well...
The only way I'm gonna see any action on the Cape now is as a Park Ranger!!!
:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts