True Grit 2010 Remake | MassCops

True Grit 2010 Remake

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by HuskyH-2, Jan 3, 2011.

1. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Saw it, loved it. Tried to watch the original but I found it to silly. Anyone see it yet, have opinions or comparions to the original.

2. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

loved it too...better than the original, in my opinion...hard for me to say cause i grew up watching john wayne movies, every saturday afternoon a chicago station had one on. True Grit wasn't one of his better roles tho. Son saw it twice--said it was even better the 2nd time

3. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

Haven't seen it. Probably a great movie...but can anyone on the left coast come up with a f****** new idea for a movie or TV show?

4. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I was dissapointed....didnt think it was as good as the original.....Saw the fightern though and thart was aesome.

5. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Hey JAP, are those REAL?

As for those who made negative statements about the ORIGINAL...

BLASPHEMERS! YE SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE ANGEL OF HOLLYWOOD PAST! THE DUKE SHALL SMITE YE FOR THE FOUL AND FILTHY WORDS YE SPOKETH! KIM DARBY SHALL VISIT YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND MAKE LOVE TO YOU!!! (have you seen her lately, UGH! Sorry Kim, but you aged terribly)

I personally am interested, but I just can't bring myself to see this remake.

To beat that old dead horse again, WHY NOT DO REMAKES OF BAD MOVIES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD INSTEAD OF GOOD MOVIES THAT SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE??????

Hollywood, in the word of Chuck Heston in the ORIGINAL "Planet of the Apes"; "DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU TO HELL!"