Truck stuff for sale | MassCops

Truck stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by 2Blue4U, Feb 3, 2004.

1. 2Blue4U

2Blue4U Guest

6 foot Century truck cap, pewter, painted to match pewter found on 99 and newer chevy trucks. Will fit 88 and newer chevy. Frameless windows and hatch. Rear side windows are screened and crank out. Front sliding window. Factory tinted. Dual locks on hatch. LED third brakelight, cargo light. Piant finish is in excellent shape. Cap was over $1,100 new, I would like to get $600.00 for it. Negotiable.

4 16" Polished , American racing wheels (nitros) mounted on Bridgestone H/L's 265/75/16. Wheels were just polished again. All are in great shape and only used in spring/summer. Tires have about 15k on them and are also in great shape. Will fit Chevy half ton from '88 and up. Will come with the right lugs, lug adapter, locks and lock key. These were also $1,100 new and I would like to get $600.00 for them. Negotiable.

If you think you might be interested in either one of these, please let me now asap, because both will be in the wheeler dealer in a couple of weeks.

2. 2Blue4U

2Blue4U Guest

Much like they did on my old truck. They'll make it look a bit bigger because the tires are a little wider than stock, but don't extend beyond the wheel wells. Check your tire size though, because most 1500 level trucks/suv's from Chevy come with 245's, these are 265's and would require a speedo recalibration at the dealer. If you want, drive it over here and we'll try 'em on.

3. Foxracingmtnridr

Foxracingmtnridr Subscribing Member

Hey MT1,
    When you need a new Youkon let me know :) I'll get ya a good deal.

Scott :pc:

4. Foxracingmtnridr

Foxracingmtnridr Subscribing Member

Ya lost me dude :p what the heck is a CAI? I know i'm gonna deserve a dope slap for this one :roll:

Scott :pc: