Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,438 Posts
I can't believe we have a situation in our country where "combat operations" are needed against our own. This day is sadder than I think most people can comprehend.

It might start to look like Somalia, but this is still Louisiana, part of the United States. What has happened to the core of our country where lawlessness and self-interest have become so commonplace? What happened to the rally cry when calamity hits? Why is NO so different today than NYC was on September 11th? When the towers fell, NYC came together and banded like brothers. NO is like Armageddon. Is there truly that much of a cultural gap from the north and south? I dont know what I missing in all of this, but I tell you my stomach is turning. This is NOT what we're about as a culture and people. Something has gone terribly wrong, but then again, I've never lived in, or experienced true poverty, so maybe this is just the way it is and will be so long as people have nothing to lose.

But one thing is for damn sure. If the police or National Guard find one SOB with a weapon remotely pointed in their direction; I hope they drop him like a bag of dirt. Which is a fair analogy actually.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.