Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sgt. Sean Murphy, a state police photographer, has become a hero to many, not because he exemplifies the professionalism of his office, but because he dishonors it.

Sgt. Murphy is the state trooper who leaked several bloody departmental photos depicting Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

The trooper wasn't happy that Rolling Stone magazine ran a cover photo he believed glamorized the suspected terrorist, so, in his self-appointed role as the purveyor of justice, he set things right by releasing the departmental photos.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20130724/COLUMN44/307249979

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,877 Posts
"Communists Telegram"? never heard of it before today. Ohhhhh!!!!! Columnists Telegram. OK sorry
STILL NEVER HEARD OF IT!

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Fuck you Clive. You suck at writing and we all hate your face. You also suck and smart people hate you.

You still suck if you're still reading. I wipe my ass with your articles.

Sent from my 1st amendment off duty.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Ah, good ol' Clive...he's still around? I remember seeing him at Eddy's Pub (long-gone dive in Worcester) a lot, closing the place if ya know what I mean ;) A total rathole, but the only place to get baked stuff haddock and homemade clam chowder (in a bread bowl) at midnight!

·
screw you...
2,692 Posts
the "Telegram" hosts his bullshit - so any respectable PD should tell them and their "reporters" to pound sand when they call asking for something..
The T&G IS a bullshit rag, not worthy of touching my buttocks to wipe the excrement. And that's what we tell em....

Clive's a douchebag, not a journalist...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.