Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
3,265 Posts
fscpd907 said:
SHARP ! 8) Do you know if they are take home cars ?
Yes they are. All FHP have take home cars as well as all the Sheriffs deputys and most municipal police. Besides those cruisers, most of the other FHP vehicles are camaro's. As nice as their vehicles are******************! :evil:

Stay safe!!

G

·
:shock: WOW, and I thought I had a pretty cool stealth car. 302 hp in those Mauraders. Having grown up in Fla. I can say that those cars will be put to good use. Hey PBC FL cop, is I-4 still a drag strip between O-ville and Daytona?

·
2,297 Posts
2Blue4U said:
:shock: WOW, and I thought I had a pretty cool stealth car. 302 hp in those Mauraders. Having grown up in Fla. I can say that those cars will be put to good use. Hey PBC FL cop, is I-4 still a drag strip between O-ville and Daytona?
What are you driving now, isn't it that little Shriner's car? I didn't know those came in Two-Tone Blue.

:D

G

·
What are you driving now, isn't it that little Shriner's car? I didn't know those came in Two-Tone Blue.
Actually, it is quite large and comfy, unless you and your ego decide to ride shotgun. :p

·
Registered
181 Posts
Interesting thread, I saw one of those Maruaders the other day, they are pretty sharp looking, but not being a gear head, I did not know what most people think of them. My questions is, if this is a better handling/HP package than the CVPI why isn't FMC using it as the police package?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I think the Merc has the 4-cam DOHC motor, could be a reliability issue, or maybe the cost factor. It might boost up the price tag too much for the L/E agencies, or FoMoCo might not want to lose any sales to GM due to expense. :roll:

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Look at our new "UNDERCOVER UNMARKED UNITS":ninja: no please take lot's of pictures.:wl: These are not the trropers you're looking for. \:D/

These people aren't the brightest bulbs on the cruiser are they.

Honestly i'd rather have a CVPi and upgrade it to a marauder. That' what i'm planing atleast. I'm going to the auction next month. :lol:

Scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.